*Please register for your camp under 'Registration' and select the camp you're interested in under 'Instrument' on the Registration page"
Each camp is $175.00.
A $50.00 non-refundable deposit is needed at time of registration to hold your spot!
All camps are from 9:00am to 12:00
Guitar Camp - Instructor: Cesar Gomez
Guitar camp will have a variety of fun and stimulating activities for children ages 8 and up. By the end of camp, your child will have an increased knowledge of the guitar and its players. We will work on a group song and each day, camp members will team up to compete in guitar themed games. Activities will be tailored to the child’s age or experience level. We will also make guitar themed crafts and practice our recital songs for each other.
Princess Camp - Instructors: Jenny Sandoval, Claire Kibodeaux
If she’s the Princess of your castle and often leaves a trail of sparkle, then this is the event you’re looking for! Come dressed in your favorite Princess outfit and let the MAGIC begin!
This summer, make every girl’s dream come true at Princess Camp! This camp will be 4 fun days packed with singing, crafts, adventures, and more - all while celebrating our favorite ladies in tulle & tiaras!
MIDI Computer Music Camp - Instructors: Zach Landreneau, Thad Noland
MIDI stands for Musical Instrument Digital Interface and most electronic keyboards have this and use MIDI ports to talk with computer software during composing and recording.
Your child will get an opportunity to learn more about how music for film and video games is made with the use of computer software.
By the end of the camp, they will have...
1) hands on experience with synthesizers, drum machines, and samplers that real world composers use in the film and gaming world
2) become familiar with how to use computers to compose music and how to use computers to aid in their personal instrument practice too
3) critical listening skills to identify what instruments they hear and how those instruments work in a score like brass, strings, and percussion ensembles
4) a whole lot of fun playing along to and remixing some of their favorite movie soundtracks and video game themes
5) experience working in groups composing new music together
Activities will be age specific based on the groups, some knowledge of computers and basic keyboard are required.